Sunday, October 21, 2012

Polka Dot Sheath Dress

I"m back........I got really into creating this blog and then somehow none of the pics would show up when I posted from my iPad -- the source for all my pics.  So I had to regroup but I am back and back with a nice dress for you guys.


This is one of my newest designs.  I purchased this polka dot fabric over a year and could not quite decide what to do with it but I knew that when the idea came to me it would be fabulous.  Well, I cannot take all the credit for the dress design because I got the initial idea from my cousin and ran with it.  I know, I know....It would appear that I was on a long run considering I bought the fabric over a year ago and we are not two months away from the close of 2012 and I am now making the dress but great things take time.  :)  At least that is my excuse.  

So check out the dress and let me know what you think.  The underneath is a fuschia stretch satin with a polka dot organza overlay.  I just love this dress.  Here it is....



No comments:

Post a Comment