Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I was at one of my favorite fabric stores in Manhanttan and I found this fabric.  It had not even hit the showroom yet and I made sure to grab some of it.  I thought it made the perfect summer dress.  It is a bright yellow with black flowers -- doesn't sound too great in words but definitely beautiful in pictures.  Now, because I am excited about my new blog, I am also going to attach the video I made of me making this dress.  This video is on my youtube channel DarcyRo4u.  So below is the dress and also the link to the video.  Model:  Satara

 
 
Okay, now let's see if I can truly attach the link to the video.  This way you can learn how to sew this dress for yourself. 
 
 
 
I love you for watching......Ok, now I sound like Wendy Williams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment